Sunday, September 6, 2015

Who Am I

This picture is adorable; I love turtles!

I am Danai Porter. I want to be a writer; I'm aspiring to be a coach.  My interests include but
are not limited to: writing, playing sports; listening to music, etc; this summer I worked for the majority of it at my main job Wendy's and at Slater Park Camp. It was such an enjoyable experience working at the camp and it confirmed my reasoning to have Youth Development as my major. My concentration is Health and Media because as mentioned with my degree I hope to be involved in coaching in someway and nowadays media is a huge thing so why not have a concentration in that? Oh yeah and just a little side note type thing, I am a pascatarian; no meat; seafood&veggies.
My first tattoo 


"Protect Me', the book I wrote.
Basketball over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment